Everybody’s favourite spy 007 showed us how to do it, pop goddess Madonna showed us how to do it to music: parcouring has set a new trend in the world of sport. Participants in the university sports course will soon learn that there’s no obstacle too high for them to jump.
Management and Economics, focus Economics
... looks into questions such as ...
- Which are the advantages and hazards of globalisation?
- How can successful commercial operations be reconciled with environmental protection?
- How can pensions truly be secured?
- Should solar power, wind power or other energy sources be financed by the government?
- Which are the best ways to support poorer countries in their economic development?
Management and Economics, focus Economics, Bachelor 2 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it makes it possible to combine Economics with a wealth of other degree courses.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- International Business & Financial Relations
- Environmental and Resources Economics
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good analytical skills, basic grasp of English
studying economic issues, from the regulation of financial markets to environmental economics
... struggle through:
mathematic and statistical principles of the modern economy
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in ministries
- in public administration
- in international business organisations
- as political consultants
A prep course ...
can be covered voluntarily.
Name: Mathematics for economists
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
|Degree:||Bachelor of Arts|
|Start:||Winter- and summer semester|
2-Subject Bachelor Programme:
This degree programme requires a second subject.
Table of combinations
Bookmark and recommendYour bookmarks
Jump for joy
Skilled with the brush
The Musisches Zentrum is the port of call for all those who wish to explore their artistic talents: the fine arts segment offers, for example, graphic reproduction, nude drawing and nature studies courses.