More than 80 types of sport for a healthy life-work balance: university sports at RUB.
... looks into questions such as ...
- How do I become a good Japanese teacher?
- How do I keep my Japanese classes interesting and my students motivated?
- What is the current situation of Japanese as a school subject in NRW?
- What can I do to help establish Japanese firmly as a school subject?
- What can I learn from the subjects English or French?
Japanese, Master of Education
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it can be studied following a B.A. degree in a linguistic science.
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
excellent Japanese-language competencies
the language, teaching and interaction with students
... struggle through:
an internship at school
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Japanese Studies, B.A.
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- as Japanese teachers in schools
An internship ...
is mandatory. It is done in the 3rd semester.
Duration: internship semester (Teacher Training Act 2009)
Studying abroad ...
Duration: 3 months