Even Julius Brink and Jonas Reckermann started out small, before going for gold in London 2012. Let’s see whether the university’s beach volleyball team will get just as far.
Russian, Master of Education
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it gives students the opportunity to train as Russian teachers.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Communication competencies in Russian
- Improving discipline-related know-how pertaining to literature, culture and linguistics
- Acquisition of didactic competencies in the chosen discipline
- Developing and implementing lesson plans
- Understanding of competence-based core curricula and the curricular interpretation thereof
- Discovery learning
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
an interest in Russian language, literature and culture
teaching, debating and presenting
... struggle through:
acquiring Russian-language skills
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Slavonic philology
- Russian culture
- related subjects (individual guidance recommended)
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in teaching positions
An internship ...
is mandatory. It is done during the degree course.
Duration: 4 weeks (Teacher Training Act 2005); internship semester (Teacher Training Act 2009)
Studying abroad ...
Duration: 3 months (prior to enrolment)