Dreaming of directing a play? Or of bringing Shakespeare’s Romeo to life on stage? Theatre lovers have a chance to do just that at the Studiobühne in the Musisches Zentrum.
... looks into questions such as ...
- What is law?
- Does law apply always and to everyone and is the same everywhere in the world?
- Is law always fair?
- What are the differences between private law, criminal law and public law?
- How does society resolve disputes?
Law, State examination
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
Law is just as multi-layered as real life.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Family, assets, processes
- Labour & social affairs
- Corporate & competition
- International and European economics
- Economic management, environment & infrastructure
- Taxes & finances
- Criminal defence, criminal trial law and criminology
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good German-language skills, social skills, an interest in politics, stamina
in-depth study of texts, logical reasoning, analysing and applying laws
... struggle through:
legal opinion style, the language of legal texts, current jurisdiction
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in the field of justice as judge, criminal prosecutor, barrister
- as administrative lawyers
- as corporate counsels in national and international associations and organisations
- in the corporate field as HR managers, managing directors, management advisors
- in academic professions such as professor
Studying abroad ...
is recommended. It is done in the 4th semester.
Duration: 1-2 semesters
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
Lights off, spot on
Pull out all the stops!
A passion for violin, trumpet or baritone? The full monty of musical delights awaits music enthusiasts at the Musisches Zentrum. The music unit comprises a wealth of ensembles, including a choir and an orchestra.