Everybody’s favourite spy 007 showed us how to do it, pop goddess Madonna showed us how to do it to music: parcouring has set a new trend in the world of sport. Participants in the university sports course will soon learn that there’s no obstacle too high for them to jump.
... looks into questions such as ...
- What is law?
- Does law apply always and to everyone and is the same everywhere in the world?
- Is law always fair?
- What are the differences between private law, criminal law and public law?
- How does society resolve disputes?
Law, State examination
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
Law is just as multi-layered as real life.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Family, assets, processes
- Labour & social affairs
- Corporate & competition
- International and European economics
- Economic management, environment & infrastructure
- Taxes & finances
- Criminal defence, criminal trial law and criminology
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good German-language skills, social skills, an interest in politics, stamina
in-depth study of texts, logical reasoning, analysing and applying laws
... struggle through:
legal opinion style, the language of legal texts, current jurisdiction
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in the field of justice as judge, criminal prosecutor, barrister
- as administrative lawyers
- as corporate counsels in national and international associations and organisations
- in the corporate field as HR managers, managing directors, management advisors
- in academic professions such as professor
Studying abroad ...
is recommended. It is done in the 4th semester.
Duration: 1-2 semesters
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
Jump for joy
Pull out all the stops!
A passion for violin, trumpet or baritone? The full monty of musical delights awaits music enthusiasts at the Musisches Zentrum. The music unit comprises a wealth of ensembles, including a choir and an orchestra.