Dreaming of directing a play? Or of bringing Shakespeare’s Romeo to life on stage? Theatre lovers have a chance to do just that at the Studiobühne in the Musisches Zentrum.
... looks into questions such as ...
- What are the basic mechanisms of learning, forgetting, and remembering?
- What is the role of emotions in cognitive processing?
- What are the neural processes underlying object recognition?
- What does it mean to possess concepts and to be rational?
- How did the cognitive capacities of humans and animals evolve?
Cognitive Science, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it is an English-language, strongly research-focused and comprehensively interdisciplinary degree programme, systematically integrating philosophy, psychology, neuroinformatics and empirical neuroscience.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good English-language skills, excellent Bachelor’s degree in one of the subjects listed above, extremely high motivation to study
exploring new subject matters, intense studies
... struggle through:
formal modelling and philosophical theories
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- computer science
- and similar subjects
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- as PhD student in a discipline related to cognitive science
- as scientists at universities or other research institutes
- in internationally operating corporations
- in research administration
An internship ...
is recommended. It is done during the degree course.
Studying abroad ...
is recommended. It is done in the 3rd semester.