Frogs a-croaking, quails a-chirping: in the Botanic Garden, nature is up close and personal. Plants from all over the world can be explored on a stroll through the garden.
... looks into questions such as ...
- What is theatre and how did it evolve?
- How do I analyse a production?
- When do people exhibit performative behaviour?
- Which challenges has theatre to face today?
- Which role has theatre played in history?
Scenic Research, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
thanks to its specific theory-based and application-oriented teaching and training profile, it prepares students for careers in an artistic field, as well as in art-supporting and art-communicating fields, both dramatic and performative.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Scenic rehearsals and performances
- Production approaches in the art and culture industry
- Theories of scenic arts
- Cultural science
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
an inquiring mind, artistic abilities, relevant theatre experience
the scenic arts, hands-on rehearsals, developing artistic projects, new experiences
... struggle through:
carrying responsibility, collective processes, critical self-reflection
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Theatre Studies
- university graduates with artistic skills or competencies regarding the communication of arts in general
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in dramaturgy
- in arts administration
- in the theatre industry
- in academia
- in the press
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
Back to the roots!
Party time at the RUB
Wednesday before the Feast of Corpus Christi is the day of the traditional RUB summer festival on the campus. The programme aims to entertain, featuring such events as concerts, sky-high fireworks and the university run.