Expanding your horizons and gathering experience while studying abroad.
... looks into questions such as ...
- What is theatre and how did it evolve?
- How do I analyse a production?
- When do people exhibit performative behaviour?
- Which challenges has theatre to face today?
- Which role has theatre played in history?
Scenic Research, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
thanks to its specific theory-based and application-oriented teaching and training profile, it prepares students for careers in an artistic field, as well as in art-supporting and art-communicating fields, both dramatic and performative.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Scenic rehearsals and performances
- Production approaches in the art and culture industry
- Theories of scenic arts
- Cultural science
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
an inquiring mind, artistic abilities, relevant theatre experience
the scenic arts, hands-on rehearsals, developing artistic projects, new experiences
... struggle through:
carrying responsibility, collective processes, critical self-reflection
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Theatre Studies
- university graduates with artistic skills or competencies regarding the communication of arts in general
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in dramaturgy
- in arts administration
- in the theatre industry
- in academia
- in the press
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.