Completing your degree means you will be seeking entry into a professional career. The Career Service at RUB provides career guidance, helps with job applications and organises numerous career planning workshops.
Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience
... looks into questions such as ...
- What is psychology?
- How do our thinking, experiencing and behaviour work?
- How do we learn things?
- What is it that keeps a group together?
- How does our brain work?
Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
- cognitive neuroscience is the future.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Cognitive neuroscience
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
practical skills, an understanding of general and biological psychology, basic knowledge in neuroscience
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Psychology, B.Sc.
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in clinics
- in clinical research
- in the pharmaceutical industry
- in neuropsychological diagnostics
- as clinical neuropsychologists (additional qualifications required)
An internship ...
is mandatory. It is done during the degree course.
Duration: 6 weeks
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.