Visiting lectures, experimenting in the laboratory for young people, or attending summer campus: Junge Uni introduced school leavers to university life.
Politics, Economy and Society
... looks into questions such as ...
- How do economy and politics interact?
- Which part does labour play?
- What is globalisation?
- How does socio-scientific research work?
- Which specific perspectives and explanations do economy, sociology and political science provide?
Politics, Economy and Society, Bachelor 2 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
students have the opportunity to study and apply society, politics, and economy in a joint perspective and in combination with the minor degree course.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Labour, economic and organisational processes
- Globalisation and international relations
- Policy areas and public finances
- Socio-scientific education
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good English-language skills and adequate understanding of mathematics
analysing social, economic and political coexistence of humans
... struggle through:
different perspectives and controversial statements
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in corporate management and consultancy
- in politics and the public sector
- in the educational sector
- in a teaching positions at comprehensive schools (Gesamtschule) and grammar schools (Gymnasium)
An internship ...
is recommended. It is done during the degree course.
Duration: 6 weeks
Studying abroad ...
is recommended. It is done from the 4th semester.
Duration: 1 semester
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
|Degree:||Bachelor of Arts|
|Start:||Winter- and summer semester|
2-Subject Bachelor Programme:
This degree programme requires a second subject.
Table of combinations