Completing your degree means you will be seeking entry into a professional career. The Career Service at RUB provides career guidance, helps with job applications and organises numerous career planning workshops.
Politics, Economy and Society
... looks into questions such as ...
- How do economy and politics interact?
- Which part does labour play?
- What is globalisation?
- How does socio-scientific research work?
- Which specific perspectives and explanations do economy, sociology and political science provide?
Politics, Economy and Society, Bachelor 2 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
students have the opportunity to study and apply society, politics, and economy in a joint perspective and in combination with the minor degree course.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Labour, economic and organisational processes
- Globalisation and international relations
- Policy areas and public finances
- Socio-scientific education
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good English-language skills and adequate understanding of mathematics
analysing social, economic and political coexistence of humans
... struggle through:
different perspectives and controversial statements
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in corporate management and consultancy
- in politics and the public sector
- in the educational sector
- in a teaching positions at comprehensive schools (Gesamtschule) and grammar schools (Gymnasium)
An internship ...
is recommended. It is done during the degree course.
Duration: 6 weeks
Studying abroad ...
is recommended. It is done from the 4th semester.
Duration: 1 semester
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
|Degree:||Bachelor of Arts|
|Start:||Winter- and summer semester|
2-Subject Bachelor Programme:
This degree programme requires a second subject.
Table of combinations
Bookmark and recommendYour bookmarks
Getting to know RUB prior to taking up your degree
Visiting lectures, experimenting in the laboratory for young people, or attending summer campus: Junge Uni introduced school leavers to university life.