You’ll find lots of tips and information about studying and living in Germany on the following webpages.
Politics, Economy and Society
... looks into questions such as ...
- How do economy and politics interact?
- Which part does labour play?
- What is globalisation?
- How does socio-scientific research work?
- Which specific perspectives and explanations do economy, sociology and political science provide?
Politics, Economy and Society, Bachelor 2 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
students have the opportunity to study and apply society, politics, and economy in a joint perspective and in combination with the minor degree course.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Labour, economic and organisational processes
- Globalisation and international relations
- Policy areas and public finances
- Socio-scientific education
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good English-language skills and adequate understanding of mathematics
analysing social, economic and political coexistence of humans
... struggle through:
different perspectives and controversial statements
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in corporate management and consultancy
- in politics and the public sector
- in the educational sector
- in a teaching positions at comprehensive schools (Gesamtschule) and grammar schools (Gymnasium)
An internship ...
is recommended. It is done during the degree course.
Duration: 6 weeks
Studying abroad ...
is recommended. It is done from the 4th semester.
Duration: 1 semester
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
|Degree:||Bachelor of Arts|
|Start:||Winter- and summer semester|
2-Subject Bachelor Programme:
This degree programme requires a second subject.
Table of combinations
Bookmark and recommendYour bookmarks
Taking care of children or sick resp. old relatives while pursuing your degree? They don’t have to be mutually exclusive. RUB presents options of reconciling studying with family responsibilities.