Visiting lectures, experimenting in the laboratory for young people, or attending summer campus: Junge Uni introduced school leavers to university life.
Molecular Sciences and Simulation
Molecular Sciences and Simulation, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
- it enables an early start in research.
- it offers an interdisciplinary education in an interface area with high growth potential.
- it offers international experience in an early phase of the education.
- focuses on the molecular understanding of chemical reactions and biochemical processes.
- iMOS is research-oriented, interdisciplinary and intercultural by design.
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
Very interested in the interdisciplinary interface of “chemistry- physics-biology-applied mathematics”. These can be very good bachelor graduates in these subjects, but also engineers with a related degree. A sound knowledge of mathematics, chemistry, physics and English are crucial for a successful application.
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects