Completing your degree means you will be seeking entry into a professional career. The Career Service at RUB provides career guidance, helps with job applications and organises numerous career planning workshops.
... looks into questions such as ...
- How does one organise a smooth flow of information and goods in the automotive buyer-supplier chain organised?
- Whereabouts in the world should enterprises open production plants and subsidiaries?
- How do legal regulations affect corporate decisions?
- How can employees be sustainably retained in enterprises?
- Under what circumstances is it better to sell goods via the Internet and when does it make sense to do so in-store?
Management, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it offers a plethora of postgraduate options and the chance to acquire comprehensive methodological competencies.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Quantitative controlling techniques
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
B.A. degree in an economics-related field and a good grasp of English
dealing with economic issues, from accounting to corporate management
... struggle through:
highly complex problems of management control
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Management and Economics, B.Sc.
- equivalent degrees
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- as tax accountant/auditor
- as corporate consultant
- in corporate management
- in corporate organisation
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.