Expanding your horizons and gathering experience while studying abroad.
... looks into questions such as ...
- How does one organise a smooth flow of information and goods in the automotive buyer-supplier chain organised?
- Whereabouts in the world should enterprises open production plants and subsidiaries?
- How do legal regulations affect corporate decisions?
- How can employees be sustainably retained in enterprises?
- Under what circumstances is it better to sell goods via the Internet and when does it make sense to do so in-store?
Management, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it offers a plethora of postgraduate options and the chance to acquire comprehensive methodological competencies.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Quantitative controlling techniques
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
B.A. degree in an economics-related field and a good grasp of English
dealing with economic issues, from accounting to corporate management
... struggle through:
highly complex problems of management control
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Management and Economics, B.Sc.
- equivalent degrees
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- as tax accountant/auditor
- as corporate consultant
- in corporate management
- in corporate organisation
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
Taking care of children or sick resp. old relatives while pursuing your degree? They don’t have to be mutually exclusive. RUB presents options of reconciling studying with family responsibilities.