You’ll find lots of tips and information about studying and living in Germany on the following webpages.
Management and Economics, focus Management
... looks into questions such as ...
- What kind of goods should enterprises manufacture and what should the selling price be?
- How does one coordinate team work among thousands of employees in large corporations?
- Which kind of data do executive staff require to identify and solve problems quickly?
- If an enterprise wishes to build a new plant, where does the money come from: selling shares at the stock market, bank loan, or…?
- How can enterprises protect their products against counterfeiting?
Management and Economics, focus Management, Bachelor 2 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it makes it possible to combine Management and Economics with a wealth of other degree courses.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Quantitative corporate management
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good analytical skills, basic grasp of English
dealing with economic issues, from accounting to corporate management
... struggle through:
mathematic and statistical principles of the modern economy
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- as tax accountant/auditor
- as corporate consultant
- in corporate management
- in corporate organisation
A prep course ...
can be covered voluntarily.
Name: Mathematics for economists, financial accounting
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
|Degree:||Bachelor of Arts|
|Start:||Winter- and summer semester|
2-Subject Bachelor Programme:
This degree programme requires a second subject.
Table of combinations
Bookmark and recommendYour bookmarks
Completing your degree means you will be seeking entry into a professional career. The Career Service at RUB provides career guidance, helps with job applications and organises numerous career planning workshops.