You’ll find lots of tips and information about studying and living in Germany on the following webpages.
Ethics – Economics, Law and Politics
... looks into questions such as ...
- Is justice a suitable normative category for the evaluation of economic and social developments on the global level?
- Which market players are moral players and which moral norms apply to them?
- In what way can administrations be responsibly structured?
- Which conceptions of dignity, solidarity and sustainable medical care compete with each other in the field of health-care policy?
- Does economy need moral reflection to work in the long term?
Ethics – Economics, Law and Politics, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it integrates both the normative competence of practical philosophy and social ethics and the descriptive knowledge of political science, law and economic science in a future-oriented manner and provides the foundation for interdisciplinary research and application-oriented studies.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- poverty and global justice
- ethics of the financial markets and responsibility of banks
- ethic aspects of governance and administration
- Climate and Energy Ethics
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
an interdisciplinary frame of mind, good English-language skills
ethical issues and the empiric principles thereof
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Political Science
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in an academic position at universities and in foundations
- as political and economic consultant
Getting to know RUB prior to taking up your degree
Visiting lectures, experimenting in the laboratory for young people, or attending summer campus: Junge Uni introduced school leavers to university life.