More than 80 types of sport for a healthy life-work balance: university sports at RUB.
Ethics – Economics, Law and Politics
... looks into questions such as ...
Ethics – Economics, Law and Politics, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it integrates both the normative competence of practical philosophy and social ethics and the descriptive knowledge of political science, law and economic science in a future-oriented manner and provides the foundation for interdisciplinary research and application-oriented studies.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- poverty and global justice
- ethics of the financial markets and responsibility of banks
- ethic aspects of governance and administration
- ethics of the health-care system
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
an interdisciplinary frame of mind, good English-language skills
ethical issues and the empiric principles thereof
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Political Science
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in an academic position at universities and in foundations
- as political and economic consultant
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.