English and American Studies
... looks into questions such as ...
- Is Shakespeare relevant and if so, why?
- Why is the UK opposed to the Euro?
- What kind of different English accents are spoken in the world today and why?
- How did 9/11 impact American literature?
- What does the “American Dream” mean today?
If you are considering reading English Studies, you should definitely enjoy speaking and, if possible, also writing!“
Carolin Kleinsorge read more ...
The aspect I enjoy most is learning more about the highly diverse cultural and literary history of the United States.“
Florian Maasz, Bachelor's degree read more ...