The Musisches Zentrum is the port of call for all those who wish to explore their artistic talents: the fine arts segment offers, for example, graphic reproduction, nude drawing and nature studies courses.
... looks into questions such as ...
- How do we handle the problem of increasingly scarce resource supply?
- Which economic problems are caused by the ongoing world population growth and how can they be solved?
- How does making minimum wages mandatory affect enterprises and employees?
- How do kindergarten and university fees affect people’s educational decisions?
- Why do most attempts of finalising a climate protection agreement fail?
Economics, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
Students have the opportunity to take part in the English language programme "PHBS-RUB Double Master in Economics and Finance" offered by the Faculty of Management and Economics at RUB and the Peking University HSBC Business School (PHBS) in Shenzhen (China). This programme includes two semesters abroad: RUB Double Master students spend their first year at RUB and their second year at PHBS. After the regular study period of four semesters, successful Double Master students are awarded two degrees: Master of Science in Economics (RUB) and Master of Finance (PHBS).
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- International Economics and Finance
- Economic Policy
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
Bachelor’s degree in an economics-related subject and good command of the English language
studying economic issues, from the regulation of financial markets to environmental economics
... struggle through:
complex methods of empirical economic research
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Management and Economics, B.Sc.
- 2-subjects B. A. with one subject in Economics
- equivalent degree courses
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in ministries
- in public administration
- in international business organisations
- as political consultants
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
Skilled with the brush
Pull out all the stops!
A passion for violin, trumpet or baritone? The full monty of musical delights awaits music enthusiasts at the Musisches Zentrum. The music unit comprises a wealth of ensembles, including a choir and an orchestra.