Visiting lectures, experimenting in the laboratory for young people, or attending summer campus: Junge Uni introduced school leavers to university life.
... looks into questions such as ...
- How do we handle the problem of increasingly scarce resource supply?
- Which economic problems are caused by the ongoing world population growth and how can they be solved?
- How does making minimum wages mandatory affect enterprises and employees?
- How do kindergarten and university fees affect people’s educational decisions?
- Why do most attempts of finalising a climate protection agreement fail?
Economics, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
Students have the opportunity to take part in the English language programme "PHBS-RUB Double Master in Economics and Finance" offered by the Faculty of Management and Economics at RUB and the Peking University HSBC Business School (PHBS) in Shenzhen (China). This programme includes two semesters abroad: RUB Double Master students spend their first year at RUB and their second year at PHBS. After the regular study period of four semesters, successful Double Master students are awarded two degrees: Master of Science in Economics (RUB) and Master of Finance (PHBS).
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- International Economics and Finance
- Economic Policy
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
Bachelor’s degree in an economics-related subject and good command of the English language
studying economic issues, from the regulation of financial markets to environmental economics
... struggle through:
complex methods of empirical economic research
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Management and Economics, B.Sc.
- 2-subjects B. A. with one subject in Economics
- equivalent degree courses
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in ministries
- in public administration
- in international business organisations
- as political consultants
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
Getting to know RUB prior to taking up your degree
Completing your degree means you will be seeking entry into a professional career. The Career Service at RUB provides career guidance, helps with job applications and organises numerous career planning workshops.