You’ll find lots of tips and information about studying and living in Germany on the following webpages.
Economic and Taxation Law
... looks into questions such as ...
- Which economic and fiscal issues are to be considered when providing advice?
- What does corporate tax law mean and which problems occur in practice?
- How do I appreciate transnational issues from the fiscal and economic-law point of view?
- In what way are accrued taxes affected by tax law?
- How is legal consultation affected by economic factors?
Economic and Taxation Law, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it enables graduates to build up a better-than-average profile, thus helping them to position themselves in the overcrowded labour market.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Public and private commercial law
- Tax law
- Criminal code for tax offences
- Trading company law
- Economic intersections of law
- Insolvency law
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
an interest in economic and tax law
working in a jurisprudential field
... struggle through:
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Economic Science
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in law firms
- in tax consultancy and auditing companies
- in consultancy companies
- in the civil service, e.g. in financial management
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
Fachschaft Kompetenzzentrum Steuerrecht
Building, Room: GC 08/143
Phone: +49 (0)234 / 32-28358
|Degree:||Master of Laws|
|LL.M., continuing education studies|
|Cost:||3.500 € insgesamt, zahlbar in 3 Raten|