Taking care of children or sick resp. old relatives while pursuing your degree? They don’t have to be mutually exclusive. RUB presents options of reconciling studying with family responsibilities.
Economic and Taxation Law
... looks into questions such as ...
- Which economic and fiscal issues are to be considered when providing advice?
- What does corporate tax law mean and which problems occur in practice?
- How do I appreciate transnational issues from the fiscal and economic-law point of view?
- In what way are accrued taxes affected by tax law?
- How is legal consultation affected by economic factors?
Economic and Taxation Law, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it enables graduates to build up a better-than-average profile, thus helping them to position themselves in the overcrowded labour market.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Public and private commercial law
- Tax law
- Criminal code for tax offences
- Trading company law
- Economic intersections of law
- Insolvency law
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
an interest in economic and tax law
working in a jurisprudential field
... struggle through:
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Economic Science
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in law firms
- in tax consultancy and auditing companies
- in consultancy companies
- in the civil service, e.g. in financial management
An internship ...
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
Fachschaft Kompetenzzentrum Steuerrecht
Building, Room: GC 08/143
Phone: +49 (0)234 / 32-28358
|Degree:||Master of Laws|
|LL.M., continuing education studies|
|Cost:||3.500 € insgesamt, zahlbar in 3 Raten|