Rent, food, social insurance – all these and more need to be paid for during your studies. But where will the money come from?
East Asian Economics and Politics
... looks into questions such as ...
- Which political and economic conditions shape the countries and regions of East Asia?
- Which are the distinctive characteristics of the political systems in East Asian countries?
- What is the relationship between market and government in East Asian countries?
- Which factors have contributed to East Asia's rise as a region of political and economic relevance?
- How are East Asian politics and economy affected by the region’s culture and history?
East Asian Economics and Politics, Bachelor 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it focuses not only on one country and one discipline, but rather provides an insight into the political, scientific, historical and cultural landscapes of the entire East Asian region, in addition to teaching one of two East Asian languages.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- East Asian politics
- East Asian economics
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
discipline, high degree of self-motivation, good English-language skills, an interest in historical, economic, political matters, the ability to organise his studies in an independent manner, social skills
discourse regarding East Asian issues, learning new languages, discovering new things and contents
... struggle through:
difficult initial stages, especially with regard to language; difficult English-language texts
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in East Asia-oriented Enterprises or institutions
An internship ...
is mandatory. It is done in the 3rd-5th semester.
Duration: 8 Wochen
Studying abroad ...
Duration: 8 weeks
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
Studienberatung Politik Ostasiens
Website academic advisory office