Visiting lectures, experimenting in the laboratory for young people, or attending summer campus: Junge Uni introduced school leavers to university life.
Culture, Individual and Society
... looks into questions such as ...
- What is the relationship between individual and society?
- What are intercultural communication and competence?
- How does social, cultural and political change progress?
- How does socio-scientific research work?
- Which specific perspectives and explanations do sociology and political science, social psychology and social anthropology provide?
Culture, Individual and Society, Bachelor 2 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
students are given the opportunity to study and apply sociology, political science, cultural psychology and social anthropology in a joint perspective and in combination with a second subject.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Social and cultural psychology
- Migration and cultural change
- Social and cultural anthropology
- Urban and regional development
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good English-language skills and adequate understanding of mathematics
analysing social, political and cultural coexistence and the personal identity of individuals
... struggle through:
different perspectives and controversial statements
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in educational and cultural institutions
- in the field of consultancy, training and coaching
- in the political field and public sector
- in intercultural projects
An internship ...
is recommended. It is done during the degree course.
Duration: 6 weeks
Studying abroad ...
Duration: 1 semester
Where do I find help?
Academic advisory office
|Degree:||Bachelor of Arts|
|Start:||Winter- and summer semester|
2-Subject Bachelor Programme:
This degree programme requires a second subject.
Table of combinations