A passion for violin, trumpet or baritone? The full monty of musical delights awaits music enthusiasts at the Musisches Zentrum. The music unit comprises a wealth of ensembles, including a choir and an orchestra.
Criminology and Police Science
... looks into questions such as ...
- How can we handle certain phenomena of criminality?
- What is the current situation of police research?
- How can theoretical findings be made applicable in practice?
- Which relevant criminology issues are currently being discussed?
- How can I conduct my own research and publish the results?
The daily challenge of approaching current topics from a scientific point of view is what I enjoy most.“
Andreas Schwinkendorf, Master's degree read more ...
Everybody was invited to contribute their practical experience in a creative manner, which resulted in very interesting lectures.“
Sina Wolf , Master's degree read more ...
The student group provides highly valuable insights thanks to its diverse make-up regarding the participants' professional background and experience.“
Simon Kirsch, Master's degree read more ...
It is crucial to maintain a high level of discipline right from the start.“
Stefanie Keller, M.A. read more ...
Criminology and Police Science, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it closes a gap in the German educational system, contributing to securing qualification and quality. It focuses on integrating hands-on experience and teaching methodological and discipline-related skills.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Applied police science
- Criminology, criminalistics and prevention
- Juvenile crime law and sociology
- Criminal law principles
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
a (technical) university degree, at least one year work experience in a relevant profession
academic discourse of subjects related to criminology and police science
... struggle through:
new challenges, working and studying simultaneously
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Political science and economics
- Social sciences
- Police science
- and law enforcement
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in the civil service (police, prison service etc.)
- in the fields of (public and private) social services (including judiciary social services)
- in the educational sector and in schools
- in the field of justice (probationary service and courts of law)
|Degree:||Master of Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science|
|Master of Criminology and Police Science|
Bookmark and recommendYour bookmarks
Pull out all the stops!
Skilled with the brush
The Musisches Zentrum is the port of call for all those who wish to explore their artistic talents: the fine arts segment offers, for example, graphic reproduction, nude drawing and nature studies courses.