Frogs a-croaking, quails a-chirping: in the Botanic Garden, nature is up close and personal. Plants from all over the world can be explored on a stroll through the garden.
Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science
... looks into questions such as ...
- How to develop personal skills of professionals working in the field of security and justice?
- How to support NGOs and civil society in their functions to monitor and evaluate democratic police work and criminal justice based on human rights standards?
- How to establish the rule of law, human rights and sustainable security?
- What are the future challenges of peacekeeping and peacemaking in transitional countries?
- How to build up capacities in the law enforcement and criminal justice sector?
Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it is set up as an English-language blended-learning degree programme, targeting students from all over the world: to date, students from more than 20 countries have enrolled in the course.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Criminology, Criminal Justice
- Police Science
- Human Rights
- Ethics, Security
- Leadership skills
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good time management skills, motivation and open-mindedness
working in an international context
... struggle through:
new challenges, especially in professional terms
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Political Science and Economic Studies
- Social Sciences
- Police Science
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in international organisations (IOs)
- in the fields of internal and external security
- in security policy and fight against crime
- in international law enforcement and human rights organisations
|Degree:||Master of Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science|