Taking care of children or sick resp. old relatives while pursuing your degree? They don’t have to be mutually exclusive. RUB presents options of reconciling studying with family responsibilities.
Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science
... looks into questions such as ...
- How to develop personal skills of professionals working in the field of security and justice?
- How to support NGOs and civil society in their functions to monitor and evaluate democratic police work and criminal justice based on human rights standards?
- How to establish the rule of law, human rights and sustainable security?
- What are the future challenges of peacekeeping and peacemaking in transitional countries?
- How to build up capacities in the law enforcement and criminal justice sector?
Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
it is set up as an English-language blended-learning degree programme, targeting students from all over the world: to date, students from more than 20 countries have enrolled in the course.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Criminology, Criminal Justice
- Police Science
- Human Rights
- Ethics, Security
- Leadership skills
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
good time management skills, motivation and open-mindedness
working in an international context
... struggle through:
new challenges, especially in professional terms
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Political Science and Economic Studies
- Social Sciences
- Police Science
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in international organisations (IOs)
- in the fields of internal and external security
- in security policy and fight against crime
- in international law enforcement and human rights organisations
|Degree:||Master of Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science|