You’ll find lots of tips and information about studying and living in Germany on the following webpages.
... looks into questions such as ...
- Which psychological disorders occur in children and adolescents?
- Which psychological disorders occur in adults?
- How can psychological disorders be diagnosed?
- How can they be treated?
Clinical Psychology, Master 1 subject
What's it all about?
This degree programme is unique, because ...
Clinical Psychology is the only discipline conducting scientific research into disorders of perception and of behaviour among children, teenagers and adults.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
Who is suited?
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
practical skills, basic clinical know-how
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Psychology, B.Sc.
Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in hospitals
- in clinical research
- in public health departments
- in outreach clinics
- as a psychotherapist (licence to practice required)
An internship ...
is mandatory. It is done during the degree course.
Duration: 12 weeks
Studying abroad ...
can be done voluntarily.