... looks into questions such as ...
- How is civil engineering actually defined?
- Which buildings have to be designed and constructed?
- Which building materials can be reasonably used in the field of civil engineering?
- How does one build roads and ways?
- What happens with water and the environment?
Construction physics is what I enjoy most, because of its application-oriented character from the very first semester.“
Mario Jörges, Bachelor's degree read more ...
The thing I enjoy most is that it’s possible to apply everything I learn in my classes to the world around me.“
Jule Rönitz, Bachelor's degree read more ...